Friday, August 14, 2009

a smile and a hardy handshake

Welcome friends and strangers. Probably more of one or the other at the moment, but with any luck things will even out. The purpose of this new posting platform is for all things film that I love. If you're familar with my Serial McKiller work on www.myspace.com/verbalkint or www.horror-fanatics.com then hopefully you'll enjoy my Ico Calminski series. I will try to keep this updated often with reviews and interesting film news and things of that nature. As well as my own rantings and fleeting thoughts of echos with cinema history. But really I want readers to learn and enjoy. I'm not out to piss people off, but just to share my thoughts and hopefully get people seeing some films that are engrossing, entertaining and actually worth admission price.

Cheers.
-dev

No comments:

Post a Comment